Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day 6

Still...nothing.  The other night, when we last communicated, we discussed the picture.  I was angry, and I told him it reminded me of the night I saw the first flag, and should have run.  I asked why he kept it, and he said it reminded him of a fun time we had together. 

Anyhow, last night, I pasted the description of the picture, and what it means to, into fb chat.  I don't know if he googled it, and found his way here.  Or if he just honestly is ignoring me.  However, I am sure that the words I write sting.  I would avoid me if I read them.

Thing is...I only posted the comment after I searched for the words...and got nothing.  It wasn't until later that I realized there is a "blogs" tab on the side that enables a different search.  I doubt he is as naive as me.  So, alas, we may never have that chat. 

Perhaps it's for the best.  I mean...where would the conversation go, anyhow?  What does he have to say that is going to make the sting of all this subside?  Make me heal any faster?  Trust any sooner?  He is no magician.  His words are not magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment